Welcome to Brownsea. Here are a few Key Points
Brownsea is a small boutique site, only catering to a few at a time. Access is limited.
- No caravans are permitted, tents only. Roof top tents ok but can only go in the car park
- We don’t really have the space for MotorHomes, RVs’.
- There are no powered sites, however there are power points available in the main building
- When you make a booking you will receive the key code and the location of the key box.
- The code will provide access to the toilet /shower block through the electronic keypad near the male toilet door. For your security and privacy we recommend you keep the male female shower block doors closed behind you and closed when not in use.
- The key will provide dining room kitchen access door next to the stairs. The other door is normally bolted closed.
- We are volunteers with day jobs which means you may find it hard to contact us during the day. Best method is text or email.
- There is a washing machine on the second floor that you are welcome to use. Currently it will need the extension to plug it into a power socket.
- Gas heaters for the female showers and the kitchen are located on under the stairs between the two buildings. It may need to be relit and a video below shows how to do this.
- Gas heaters for the water for the male showers are located at the creek end of the amenities building. It may need to be relit and a video below shows how to do this.
- Absolutely No fires on the grass. On the Gravel only and in drums.
- Please leave the facility clean and tidy after your stay. Rubbish out and the all doors locked and secure.
- Check in – check out. We ask that you check out by 1pm and check in after 3pm, particularly on Sundays when the site and neighboring facilities are used for activities.
|What-to-Bring-to-Brownsea.pdf Open Download Copy Link||956.72 KB||1st January 2023|
|Brownsea-Site-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf Open Download Copy Link||519.1 KB||26th December 2022|
Brownsea Hirers GuideOpen Download Copy Link
|3.97 MB||26th December 2022|