What is a Canoe Day?
A great day on the water and an opportunity to get your OAS Stages Certified
- Work with the Unit Council to check Our Calendar for a night where we will be offering a Canoe Day
- Send out the email with a link to this page.. We have made it really easy for you; The payment, the paddling, the C4, and even the contact tracing are all organised for you.
- Organise Transport to and from the event to 89 Allpass Parade Shornclife
What to Bring
- Sunsmart Clothes ready for paddling
- Spray Jacket
- Uniform not required
- Lunch, Snacks
- Water Bottle
Parking is limited at Brownsea. Take care when dropping off youth members
- 08:00 Registration
- 15:00 Finish
- Participants Must be able to Swim (as per QBSI)
- If you hold a Stage 5 or L2 or greater in Paddling, there is no cost
- Kayaking is at the discretion of the Leader In Charge Brownsea
- The link will close at Thursday 5pm on the night before. Orders must be in before then to avoid disappointment.
- Payment, and C4 approval must be made through this link
- Once the fee is paid and provisions purchased, no refund will be made through non-attendance at the respective activity except in special circumstances.
- You will need your membership number to help us with COVID tracing