What is a Paddling Day?
A great day on the water and an opportunity to get your OAS Stages Certified. Nudgee Beach is a full Saturday. Cabbage Tree is typically a shorter trip on a Sunday inline with the needs of the group staying and any day visitors.
Important Information to Download, Share and Read
|What-to-Bring-to-Brownsea.pdf Open Download Copy Link||956.72 KB||26th December 2022|
|Important-Activity-Information.pdf Open Download Copy Link||1.39 MB||26th December 2022|
|Brownsea-Paddle-Day-to-Nudgee-Beach.pdf Open Download Copy Link||1.54 MB||26th December 2022|
Cabbage Tree Creek PaddleOpen Download Copy Link
|1.18 MB||26th December 2022|
|F31-Risk-Assesment-Day-Time-Canoe-V1.pdf Open Download Copy Link||1.44 MB||23rd January 2021|
|Brownsea-Land-marks.png Open Download Copy Link||1.6 MB||23rd January 2021|
Make a booking here
- Work with the Unit Council to check Our Calendar for a night where we will be offering a Canoe Day
- Send out the email with a link to this page.. We have made it really easy for you; The payment, the paddling, the C4, and even the contact tracing are all organised for you.
- Organise Transport to and from the event to 89 Allpass Parade Shornclife
Parking is limited at Brownsea. Take care when dropping off youth members
- Members must be financial members to be covered by insurance. Confirm with QBSI your level of coverage as a member, parent, sibling or other.
- Participants should be able to Swim (as per the requirements of QBSI)
- Kayaking is at the discretion of the Leader In Charge of the Activity, and involves the right qualifications and maintaining ratios of craft on the water
- Once the fee is paid, no refund is generally made, unless there is a specific provision in our site terms and conditions.
- We have strict limits on how many we can host on the activity. Please encourage your group to book early and together so there is no disappointment.